Golden and crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside, perfect for enjoying Breakfast your way!
For best results TOAST FROM FROZEN. Keep frozen until ready to use. Toast or warm up before eating!
- Remove pancake from plastic wrapping.
- Toast until hot, crispy and golden in colour.
- More than 1 toasting cycle may be needed.
- Let the pancake rest for 1 minute before eating.
CAUTION: Take care removing from toaster as pancake and toaster will be very hot.
Settings may vary between different makes of toaster – please refer to Manufacturer’s instructions. If a Defrost setting is available, this may also be used.
- Remove the plastic wrapping.
- Place on a microwaveable plate.
- Microwave on full power for:
2 pancakes 650W/B: 1 min; 750W/D: 1 min; 850W/E: 1 min
4 pancakes 650W/B: 2 mins; 750W/D: 1 1/2 mins; 850W/E: 1 1/2 mins
Let the pancakes rest for 2 minutes before serving. More pancakes will require longer heating time.
|Energy (Kcal)||215 kcal|
|Energy (Kj)||909 kj|
|Saturated Fat||0.6 g|