Big Al's BBQ Mini Ribs are perfect for platters and party food offering. Sweet, smokey and slight spice flavour profile.
- Frozen- no wastage
- Full loin rib cut
- Slow-cooked for 4 hours 15 mins
- Ready to serve in 5 minutes from frozen in the microwave
- Pork Ribs (70%), Barbecue Sauce [Sugar, Water, Tomato Puree, Cornflour, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Salt, Smoke Flavour, Spices (Cayenne, Coriander, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper), Garlic Powder, Colour: Plain Caramel, Onion Powder].
- Defrost in a refrigerator overnight and keep refrigerated until use.
- Use within 3 days of defrosting.
- Once opened, use within 24 hours.
- Do not refreeze.
From Frozen & Defrost:
- Pierce the pouch 3 to 4 times.
- 1000W Microwave: Microwave on full power for 3 mins, allow to stand for 1 min, microwave for a further 2 mins.
- 1900W Microwave: Microwave on full power for 2 mins, allow to stand for 1 min, microwave for a further 1.5 mins.
From Defrost: Ensure the product is evenly distributed in the pouch.
- 1000W Microwave: Microwave on full power for 3.5 mins.
- 1900W Microwave: Microwave on full power for 2 mins.
From Defrost only:
- Remove all packaging prior to cooking.
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Place product on a tray and cover with aluminum foil.
- Cook for 16-18 minutes.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Adjust times to suit your appliance. Check product is piping hot throughout before serving. Do not reheat.